“An idea can turn into dust or magic.”
It’s harder than ever for your business to get attention: the average consumer’s attention span is only 8 seconds long; that’s less than a goldfish. You don’t have a lot of time to capture their imaginations, tell the story of your company – and convince them to commit. In an increasingly crowded marketplace, you need compelling content to get noticed, reach your audience and stay relevant.
- Storyboarding: How many boring powerpoints and ‘how to’s’ do you think people see a day? Stand out from the crowd. The Ink Creative will design and create evocative storyboards, hand drawn, to take your audience through a journey of exactly how your product or service might benefit them. Or, lend weight to your ad, short movie or feature film. We’ve got it covered.
- Illustration: If a picture speaks 1000 words, how many does a bespoke illustration speak for? Bespoke illustrations in any format, hand-drawn or digitally rendered, for when you need that visual edge.
- Engaging, SEO optimised blog posts: Small businesses with blogs get 126% more lead growth than small businesses without. The Ink Creative can craft a one off or series of targeted blog posts, optimised for discovery, that will help reach and galvanise your audience.
- Infographics: In 2018, visual content is king. Infographics are liked and shared 300% more than other types of content. Teamed with effective copy, it’s a particularly potent combination. So boost engagement with an informative data visualisation to increase shares, reach and conversion.
- Action-inducing sales copy: Fascinate your audience with stories, enhance your credibility and create strong calls to action with The Ink’s copywriting services. Extract and communicate the core value of your existing products or services – or help launch a new one.
- Brand creation/logo design: What’s in a name? A lot, it turns out – brand recognition is important to over 90% of consumers. Savvy marketing, an understanding of the economic marketplace and the unique story of your company are all factored into helping name your company, design a logo. Why compete in a crowded marketplace when you can create your own with powerful branding?
The Ink Creative has worked with digital marketing agencies, networking platforms, recruiters and even Hollywood screenwriters to bring their ideas to life.
If you want to benefit from cutting edge creativity, business savvy and a knack for design, look no further. Contact me below for prices and availability.